We all love to dig in delicious and cold frappuccino once in a while. And, especially, when the weekend is here. This indulgent, creamy and thick dessert-like beverage truly has our hearts. And, the demand only ought to increase during the upcoming summer season. However, it’s not possible to visit a cafe or restaurant to relish this delectable drink every time we crave it. So, is there any easy way out? Well, yes, a nice Caramel Frappuccino can be prepared at home with various ingredients available. Best part? The process is easy to follow. Celebrity chef Kunal Kapur has shared the recipe for Caramel Frappuccino on Instagram. Do check it out and try to prepare the same at home. Enjoy.
Ingredients for Caramel sauce:
1) Sugar – ½ cup
2) A dash of water
3) Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
4) Dairy cream – 1 cup
5) Butter – 1 ½ tablespoon
Ingredients for Caramel Frappuccino
1) Ice cubes – 1 ½ cups
2) Milk – ¾ cup
3) Caramel sauce – 3 tablespoons
4) Coffee powder (Instant) – ½ tablespoon
5) A dash of vanilla extract
6) Whipped cream – ¼ cup
How to prepare Caramel Frappuccino?
1) You need to first prepare a nice caramel sauce for this recipe. To do this, take sugar and sprinkle some water and lemon juice in a pan and gently cook the sugar until it turns brown. This may take quite some time so you need to be patient. Remember, you can swirl the pan so that the sugar gets caramelised uniformly, however, do not use a spoon or spatula for the process. After some time, the sugar will get a nice golden, caramel colour.
2) Once, the sugar gets caramelised, add the fresh cream to it. Ideally, the cream should be at room temperature when you mix it with hot sugar. Blend it all nicely and keep the sauce aside until it cools down.
3) Now, you can prepare the main drink. For this, take a blender and put a few ingredients in it including ice cubes, milk, coffee powder, vanilla extract and of course, the caramel sauce you prepared. Blend it very well and it’s ready. Pour it into a glass and you can decorate it further with whipped cream if you like.
Take a look:
Hope this tasty caramel Frappuccino gives a great start to your summer days ahead.